I don't get many things right the first time,In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here
And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know
That I am
I am, I am
The luckiest.
Sometimes life tends to get repeatitive and mundane, but with Mike by my side there is always adventure and laughs. I muse at how together we can laugh as time passes us by. It seems asthough we are always laughing at something. And even more fun than the time we spend alone together are the times when we get to have little Spencer with us too! Spencer and I have this little thing when Mike says something crazy Spencer and I will just give eachother this "look" that Mike never notices. I guess the look is sortof acknowledging that we both agree that "Daddy is crazy!" Then we both laugh until our stomachs cannot handle it anymore. Spencer is mature far beyond his years and he is so much fun to spend time and play around with! I told him last night, "Spencer, I hate it when you're not here!" Life just isn't the same when he's not around.
No comments:
Post a Comment