I am currently reading this book and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am actually listening to it on CD and it is wonderful. I know, that might make me sound lame but I honestly have no time for leisure reading what with all my reading homework and lesson planning, so the only way I can do it is if I can listen while I do the dishes, take a shower, or drive to school! Anyway, my friend recommended it to me years ago and I attempted to start it but I couldn't get into it. I only attempted to read the first couple of pages though. Then recently I was watching a movie and really liked the actress in it and decided to look her up and see what else she is in. That is when I saw that she was going to be in the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic coming out in 2009. That reminded that Megan had LOVED the book and had told me to read it so I decided to give it another try.
I am so glad I did. I seriously am LOVING it! And other than the reader of Harry Potter I generally am quite bugged by the reader when I listen to books on disc, but this reader does an excellent job! She is British--the book is British--and I love listening to her British accent. Anyway, this book comes highly recommended whether you read it or are too busy like me and have to listen to it on disc! Mike is amused with it because I honestly laugh out loud when I listen to it! I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
I have been looking for a good book to read so thanks for posting that! I will definitely go get it.
YAY! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves it! I read all of the books that were out when to Fiji. She is hilarious! Everyone makes fun of me when I suggest it...now I'm not the only one who likes them :)
Post a Comment