This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

SERIOUSLY Vote for Dylan!

Okay, I've said it before and I'll say it again. PLEASE vote for Dylan. I don't know why I am so avid about this but I am! My cute friend Nicole and her family deserve to win this "cute baby contest" which will send them to Disneyland. Her other little boy, Jacob, who is in my preschool class honestly talks every day about Disneyland! They need to go. And Dylan is so dang cute he definitely deserves to win! This contest has been going on for over a month now and no one knows when it'll end. They had said last time that it'd end at the end of August, but obviously that didn't happen! Anyway, Dylan has ALWAYS been ahead of everyone else until about a week ago and now this little girl keeps creeping in front of him. Last time I checked they were tied but before that she was in front by like 10 votes. I about have a heart attack every time I see that happen, I think I am more into this than his own mom! So PLEASE VOTE FOR DYLAN! You can vote once a day and if you have multiple computers you can vote even more than that! :) Anyway, just click on his picture or go to the link below! Then read my last post. :) THANKS!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

You are very persuasive. I'll have to vote! I just knew you'd have a blog! I'm glad I checked my old hotmail account! I'm glad to see that all is well in the life of the Morgan family!

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Hello Heather,
How is school going? I voted for Dylan! Yeah my audiolist say it was completely safe and I ask his surgeon as well and he said that it wouldn't hurt anything. I didnt know that going down playground slides can erase some of the maps. Good to know. So no slides for Gavin unless I take off the device off first! I didnt know your son had a friend with a implant? That's cool! How's this little boy doing?
Well talk to you later
Have a Great Day Heather!!!!!
Love your new Hair Cut!