This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Ute Fight Song"

We're up to snuff, we never bluff,
we're game for any fuss.
No other gang of college men
dare meet us in a muss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out
and shout it to the sky,
We'll fight for dear old crimson
for a Utah Man am I!
Ki-yi! (GO UTES!)


I think that I have been officially revoked of my "Morgan" name. Today (just like last year but for some reason they had no problem with it last year...) Mike and I went over to the Morgans' house to watch the UTAH vs. BYU game. The Utes pretty much slaughtered the poor Cougars and I was cheering my head off. Little Spencer was too and I will admit the things he was saying may have been a little more annoying. This may have resulted in a revoking of his name too...although I think they see he is young and formidable so they may decide to keep him. :) Mike got completely P.O.ed 3/4th of the way through the game when he got a text message from his friend Ian saying "Max Hall for Utes' defensive player of the game!"

Anyway, I am very glad to have FINALLY won one of these rivalry games in our marriage.

I went to BYU today to take a test (ugh...I hate Saturday tests...) and was decked out in my Ute attire. Surprisingly not a SINGLE person said a word about it (I got a few looks and laughs but nothing else) until I got to the guy who hands out the bubble sheets and he said "Yeah! Go Utes!" Lol!

I will now proceed to remove the Cougar fight song from our website but unfortunately Playlist.com (where I get my music for the site) doesn't have the Utah fight song! LAME! Oh well.

GO RUNNIN' UTES!

P.S. I just looked again on playlist.com and they do have the Utah fight song. So I put it on, however, it has some crazy long intro. :p But eventually it gets to the song. Mike if you are reading this, you had your fight song playing for a LONG time on here, so lets be fair...I am sure you can cope with this for a little while! (He really almost never reads this so chances are he'll never notice!)

1 comment:

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

Thanks for your comment! Haha I came on your blog and their was this wierd song, that turned into the utah fight song...thats when I got really excited! You look great Heather!