This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anywhere but here...




You Belong in Paris



Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris.

The art, the fashion, the wine!

Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park...

You'll love living in the most chic place on earth.

What City Do You Belong In?



Minus the wine and the fact that from what I know French people generally tend to be ornery and rude, I guess it sounds pretty accurate. Right now I think I belong anywhere but here. I'm not particularly enjoying my classes this semester. I guess I'm just stressed. My psychiatrist says I use that word too much...he's right on the money with that one. Mike wonders what the heck we're paying him for though because anyone how knows me could've said that! :) My one saving grace right now (other than an amazing husband and practically perfect step-son) is the fact that I have two classes with one of my 3 best friends in the whole world, Megan Jensen. We get to spend a lot of time in and out of class together on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I am loving it! Who knew college could be so much more fun with a friend! So thanks to Meg for being my saving grace this semester!

2 comments:

Kirbell said...

I love Par-ee. I know you'd love it. And the French are only rude to people who act like idiots. Hope your semester goes better.

Powell Family said...

I can't believe you posted on your blog that you see a shrink! Aren't blogs suppose to be the place where we claim our lives are blissful and we are all amazingly perfect and happy all the time?