All must heed the Traffic Cop!
When I'm grown, I shall be
Just as fine a cop as he!
This last week at preschool we've been studying community helpers. Monday was the mail man, Wednesday was the garbage/recycle man, and Friday was the police man! (I know I am being politically incorrect about this...I should be saying the "postal worker" etc instead of "man" but I'm old fashioned I guess.) :) Anyway, we made these hats on Friday and they turned out so dang cute I had to share! I thought the kids looked adorable in them!
I cannot wait until I am done with school and I have more time to dedicate to preschool and making it so fun. My AMAZING sister, Stephanie (she is just ONE of my AMAZING sisters), does her own preschool at her house and she has so many cute ideas. I keep wanting to do more and more of the stuff she does but I am so busy with school. Someday I am going to have my own preschool in my home and it'll be magnificent. But for now, I'm still going strong at Miss Terri's preschool which is pretty neat in an of itself! :)
Anyway, we got a new student in our class on Monday, his name is Jackson. He is really cute. He is just a little guy and is sweet as can be but he keeps yelling everything he says. It is pretty funny and the other kids in the class like him but keep asking me why he always yells. :) It's funny. I kept telling him he didn't have to yell everything and he'd go into a normal voice and say, "Oh, okay," but then the next thing he'd say he'd be yelling again. :)
Anyway, I am loving preschool and am so excited to have a new boy in our class. The other boys are excited too because we are short on boys. Jacob kept asking Jackson if he wanted to play with him. Everything Jacob did he would ask Jackson if he wanted to do it too. And Jackson, being a great sport, joined along! Jacob was loving it!
1 comment:
I love that picture! It is so cute! Sorry you were/are sick! Hope you are feeling better now.
Post a Comment