This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Friday, March 6, 2009

TAG! One Word...

Give one word answers with no explanation, then tag five bloggers
1. Where is you cell phone...somewhere
2. Where is your significant other...spencer's room (I know...I didn't know what else to say!)
3. Your hair color...brown
4. Your mother...worrysome
5. Your father...proud
6. Your favorite thing...smoothies
7. Your dream last night...creepy
8. Your dream goal...babies
9. Room you're in...office
10. Your hobby...writing
11. Your fear...fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years...away
13. Where were you last night...BYU
14. What you're not...satisfied
15. One of your wish-list items...vacation
16. Where you grew up...Bountiful
17. The last thing you ate...Pizza
18. What are you wearing...PJ's
19. Your tv...off
20. Your pet...Chief
21. Your computer...lame
22. Your mood...unhappy
23. Missing someone...myself
24. Your car...messy
25. Something you're not wearing...jewelry
26. Favorite store...IKEA
27. Your summer...awaited
28. Love someone...lots
29. Your favorite color...green
30. Last time you laughed...preschool
31. Last time you cried...now

My friend Nicole tagged me so I thought I'd fill this out! I actually don't think I've ever been tagged before so that's exciting! Lol! Anyway, I am probably not in the best mood right now to be filling this out but OH WELL!

I tag: Aubrey, Taren, Taryn, Natasha, & Chelsie

P.S. Make sure you see my pictures of The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick below. Just wanted to make sure no one misses their goodness! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, You guys look so happy. Your little son in law is such a cute boy. I hope everything is going good. Keep in touch.

Shooting Star said...

You suck, I have successfully avoided every single one of these types of things until now, but since I am in an unusually good mood because of a phone call I got this morning.... I will do it. :)
All I have to say is YESSSS!!!!

Jessica Adams said...

YOU need to e-mail me RIGHT NOW!!!!!! (Regarding the comment you left on my blog)
NOW.
Work, home, whatever. Just do it NOW.
:)

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

Loved your post on the Bachelor! And yes we need to go together to the shower its this weekend I think, I will try to find the invitation and call and RSVP for the both of us and text you the time I just need your number cause I got a new phone....email me your number at jnbwatson@gmail.com I am excited to see you and catch up!