This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!
7 comments:
Does he do well around kids? If so, I'm sure that Isaac would LOVE to help watch him for a few days! He is so dog crazy, it's funny. Oh, and he'd have to get along well enough with our cat. She is kind of particular. But let me know!
I'm gonna be back in Bountiful starting Wednesday, and if Chief is okay with bigger dogs, maybe I could watch him when your parents are busy.
I see that you have a baby counter. Are you pregnant? If you are congratulations that is so exciting.
We can watch him! If he's okay with other dogs! We have two, but they are little and friendly! Let me know! :)
I did take that picture..My mom got a new camera and I'm in LOVE with it.. Those flowers are at my parents house..I don't remember them being as good as they are this year...IT's probably ALL THE RAIN!!!!
Yeah, I got your comment... and I had a whole response typed out until the wireless internet crashed. :( I'll call you when I get settled, or feel free to stop by and see me if you are at your parents house. I don't have a car, or I would come see you.
We would love to watch your puppy ANYTIME! Raigen loves dogs and we watched our friends dog a couple weeks ago and she keeps asking me where the dog is. If you still need someone call me.
Post a Comment