This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Utes vs. Cougars

For the big BYU vs. Utah football game we went over to the Morgans'. Mike (of course) wore his BYU sweatshirt and I wore my Utah sweatshirt. Spencer was just confused. :) Just kidding. He chose to wear his BYU hat and his Utah tee shirt. He was excited to be with our family for the game. I dressed Melia up in her little U of U cheerleader dress. She looked so cute.Here's an upclose of Melia's cute little UofU socks. :) All of this stuff are hand me downs. I told Mike if he bought her a BYU cheerleading outfit she could wear that...but I know he'd never spend money on something like that, so don't worry, she's safe! :) Here's little Melia's reaction to the outcome of the game. :)

6 comments:

Steph said...

That's exactly how I felt

Rebecah Ogden said...

go utes! your family looks just like mine...byu husband and utah wife!

angela said...

Wow she is gorgeous Heather. She has great facial features - will be a beauty!!!

(PS: Of course we wouldn't even let our daughter get that close to a BYU sweatshirt... :>)

Perry's said...

She is so so beautiful. I love seeing pictures of her.

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

What a cute outfit! She looks a LOT like you Heath - so pretty!! :)

Jill Greenfield Vanikiotis

Karli Palmer said...

She is so stinkin' cute. UTES ROCK!