This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Sweet Baby

Melia is growing so fast, it is crazy. I have so many pictures to post of her but I want to try to keep them in order so I'll try to get caught up. Here are some pictures from November and December.

Spencer adores his baby sister.Mike loves to fall asleep with Melia sleeping on his chest. It is so cute and Melia just adores him. She is so comfortable in his arms. She sleeps much better there than when I am holding her.This picture makes me laugh. When Melia was still so young (a week or two old) she always wanted to pull her legs up (into fetal position). She would pull them up so far that they'd come out of the legs of her clothes and be up in the stomach part. She was so tiny that the pant legs wouldn't move with her. So the big bulge in the middle of her clothes are her legs. She still pulls her legs up somewhat, but not nearly as much. I miss it and I'll be so sad when it stops all together.Melia at 3 weeks old. I love this picture. I love the way she holds her little fingers. She's so dang cute.It's hard to believe, I know, but Melia really was "socially smiling" by 3 weeks old. Here is proof!Big yawn!Here's Melia one month old. Those chubby cheeks are getting bigger and bigger. Melia loves this little glider the neighbor let us borrow.

I hope you've enjoyed the beginning of our "catch-up" on Melia photos. More to come soon! She's cute huh? I sure like her! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love all her cute clothes! Arent girls so fun to shop for.

Taren said...

more more!

Kirbell said...

So cute -glad I got to meet her!

Shooting Star said...

What cute pictures!I love how happy and animated she is at such a young age.

Jessica Adams said...

Oh Heath, she is adorable!!!
The ladies at work will be glad for some pictures. :)
Hope you're doing awesome!

Natasha said...

She's adorable!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

What a beautiful baby! Girl's are just the sweetest!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

She is so gorgeous! I love her hair. Sooooo cute!

Steph said...

Super cute pictures Heather! Every time I see them I just can't wait to see her again.