I was tagged by my friend Lizzy. I've only been tagged once (that I know of) and it's so fun! I like to be tagged! :) So here are the rules to this tag. Go to your first picture folder and post the 10th picture!!! Have fun with this and be honest.
Well unfortunately my first folder only has one photo in it. So I decided to post the 9th picture of my 2nd folder because if the two folders were merged it'd be the 1st and ten.
So here it is, 2nd and 9!

This me with my nephew James and my sister Kim before the Toby Keith concert. I think this was 2004. It was an excellent concert and I loved it. I LOVE TK! James was my "date" for the concert and Kim and my sister Stephanie also went and sat together. James and I had killer seats and it was so much fun to enjoy it with him. Hopefully someday he'll return to that sweet kid he once was. ;) LOVE YOU JAMES!
I tag: Nicole Kemp, Katie Hagen, Taren Garner, and Tiffany Hunt.
1 comment:
Did it!
Post a Comment