This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bachelorette Party #2: ON THE MENU

Bachelorette Party #2 is tomorrow. 7:30 PM, my house. Be there or you'll miss out! :)

ON THE MENU: Mimi's Zucchini Pie
Actually, it's more like "Heather's Zucchini Pie" because I've altered the recipe so much it only sortof resembles the original recipe. I've omitted things and added things and it's one of my favorite recipes. Not too healthy (although at least it has veggies in it, right?) but oh so good! It's actually one of those dinners that surprisingly tastes better the 2nd day after it's sat in the fridge over night and been re-heated, but you'll just have to take my word for it, or make it yourself because I'm not serving 2nd day leftovers to my guests, even if it does taste better that way. :)

I decided I'll (most likely) be doing my Mango Peach Pulled Pork every other week because everyone seems to like it and it's so easy; but Mike and I have been eating leftovers all week and if I made it every week we'd be eating pulled pork until the end of the Bachelorette season! :) If anyone has any good ideas for a fun and easy dinner for a crowd, let me know for next time! I look forward to seeing you all!

1 comment:

Katie Hagen said...

thanks again heather, that was so fun!
i want you to post your recipes each week,your zucchini pie was yummy! :)