This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bachelorette Party TONIGHT!

Remember our weekly Bachelorette Parties start TONiGHT! It's already recorded on my DVR and set to watch! I bought doughnuts and I have chips and queso and am going to make my mango peach pulled pork tomorrow to put on top of the nachos or whatever so come hungry! Or eat dinner before, I really don't care. Just be prepared for some fun! Although NO ONE responded on my previous post, I have had at least 5 people say they're coming. Most of them said something like, "I saw your blog post about the Bachelorette, that sounds so fun..." and I've responded, "You should come!" and then they say, "Well I was going to invite myself..." WHAT DO YOU MEAN iNViTE YOURSELF? DiDN'T MY BLOG POST ALREADY iNViTE YOU?! And if you're reading this thinking "Hey, she's making fun of me..." I'm not. I am not kidding when I say almost every single one of the people I've talked to about it have said pretty much that same thing. At any rate, if there's anyone else out there feeling the same way, YOU ARE ALREADY iNViTED, SO COME! (And if you come once that doesn't mean you have to commit to coming every week.) So if you read my blog and know where I live that means you're invited. If you read my blog and don't know where I live, ask me and I might tell you. (If you read my blog and don't know me but some how found me although I am not Googleable, you're not invited...sorry.) I've got a few wardies coming, at least one B-town friend, and a couple post HS non-wardie (or former wardie) friends coming, so anyone is welcome. It's going to be lots of fun and everyone needs a good summer show! I look forward to seeing you all TONiGHT!

3 comments:

Katie Hagen said...

heather dear,
i've never really gotten into the bachelor/bachelorette shows, but it sounds fun (& yummy) to see you so i'm thinking about coming! can you private message me your address on FB or txt me if you have my #?

Sally Williams said...

I laughed so hard after reading this!!! I will be there

Natasha said...

I think you should post the recipe for your peach mango pulled pork. That sounds delicious. Have a fun night!