This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So glad you started this blog! Now we can help each other through this little tantrum stage! He spits occasionally when he throws the tantrum but he actually rolls his tongue so he doesn't really cry I just hear his tongue rolling. I'm leaving for Powell on Sat. so I won't be around next week and I had pink eye this week so I didn't want to come and share that with everyone. But lets get together soon! Lunch Friday maybe?
Hey this sounds great! I would like to join in if I could (I wouldn't really have anything to contribute for a few more months...)
megnadavid.andrus@gmail.com
Sounds fun. I'd like to join: thecullimores@gmail.com
Yay! I was just telling my sister today, "Friends who have gone through pregnancy and learning with a newborn do not share their secrets!" So I'm so glad you'll be sharing yours. It'll be a huge help, I'm sure.
PS. whitters13@gmail.com
Sorry I have taken so long to respond. I teach at Creative Arts Academy in Bountiful. It really is an amazing studio! Your family is so cute! Hope you're doing well. Love the mom blog thing.
Post a Comment