This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to the U!

Mike got this little welcome kit at the U yesterday when he went to turn in his immunization records before school starts.


As a BYU alum, he was a little thrown off.  (You are a catch!  But so is Chlamydia!)

Mike starts school to get his MBA at the U next week.  It's gonna be a rough 2 years but I think it'll be worth it.  Although we won't be seeing much of Mike, I hope we'll hang in there.  Wish him luck.  When my sister's husband went to school for his MBA I went up to her house once a week to spend the evening with her because he didn't get home 'til so late.  I wish I had such an awesome little sister to do this for me!  :(  I'll be soooo lonely so don't hesitate to call me or stop by!  Lia and I love visitors!

10 comments:

Taren said...

I will be visiting for sure!

Shantaye said...

I love the U. Anyway good thing bachelor pad starts up soon!! That's an excuse to get together often :) and anytime you come up this way call me so we can do lunch or something

Jessica Adams said...

Go Utes! (And their valiant effort towards using protection.)

Brittney and Scott said...

Scott is doing school too this year. We'll have to get together so we won't be so bored.

Sally Williams said...

Ummm....I wonder if Jon got a little packet like that because he didn't tell me about it. I'll come visit you too because Jon will be busy with the U as well.

Tiff Hunt said...

FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! i almost wet my pants when i saw that pic. i love it. be safe mike. lol

Shooting Star said...

I think Bryce is going to the wrong school. They gave him a brochure when he started back up with school. ;)

yourstrulydear said...

ahahahahaha. what a great saying. i'm gonna start using that now.

Rebecah Ogden said...

that's pretty awesome! GO UTES!