Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
One of my close friends, Krystal just had a baby on Sunday morning. Her name is Mary and I had the opportunity to meet her today and take some newborn pictures of her. We thought she would sleep through the whole thing and I was excited to get some sweet naked sleeping angel pictures of her, but she decided to be bright-eyed pretty much the whole time. Only when we were done (and she was fully dressed again) did she fall back to sleep. So I had to steal some cute sleeping pics of her in her PJ's too. :) She is so beautiful and it was so much fun to take her picture! I was also able to get some with her beautiful mommy who looks amazing, and Mary's big sister Ellie woke up from her nap right at the end of shooting so we got a sweet one with her too. I cannot wait to watch her grow up. It is crazy to think that she and Melia will be the same grade in school--she seems sooo tiny and young! Here are a few pics from our shoot:





3 comments:
So cute!!! Heather you are good at taking pictures. I love all the cute poses you put her in.
you did great! they turned out so cute:)
O.kay....when I have my baby, you are coming over to do my pictures. You are so good at that!!! They look really cute!
Post a Comment