This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"My Little Girl"

by Jack Johnson

Hey, Little Girl,
Look what you've done.
You've gone and stolen my heart and made it your own.
You stole my heart and made it your own.
Hey, Little Girl...

I took Melia's 9 month photos the other day in Mike's parents' yard.  Their yard is absolutely beautiful and together with my beautiful baby girl--I think it turned out pretty well!

(Okay, so this one wasn't really part of the shoot, but before we went outside she was sitting on the floor just looking so cute, so I had to snap a shot.)
*
* Silly Goose. 
*
* Love these open mouthed smiles!
*
* Such a big girl! 
* Angelic little one.
*
*
*
*
* Clapping.
*

*
*
*
*
* This one might have to go up on the wall.
*
Can you see why I love her?

10 comments:

Taren said...

she's getting so big! i love these pictures and i love her and i love you and i love her pigtails!

Anonymous said...

she is too cute! i love the pics. i really love how photogenic she is. what a great picture girl!

Colby and Steph said...

Wow you did a great job. Sure does bet going out and spending $100 to $200 to get pictures done. She is so cute, I also love the smiles when their mouths are open.

Nikki Taylor said...

YES I can!! She is an absolute DOLL!! Great pictures! You are so talented.

Steph said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures.

Perry's said...

She is beautiful. you did a great job

Unknown said...

WOW!!! She is so beautiful! You get major props for taking AWESOME photos,even though your subject is perfect!

LudvigsonFamily said...

So cute Heather! I miss you. You need to come visit me:)

Kirbell said...

Too cute!! Those are definitely mantle-worthy!

Sally Williams said...

She is so darling!!! Those pics are great. You did a beautiful job!!