This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A new title...

14 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Ahhh so exciting!! Did you and Aubs plan this?! haha! I am so happy for you! When are you due?!

Natasha said...

Congratulations!!! You've gotta give us some more info than that... Cute shirt by the way.

Katie Hagen said...

WOW! i figured a "must read" post would be something like this :), soooo fun! i also feel like we need more info- when are you due, etc etc. :)
congrats!!!

Jacque said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. How far along are you? How are you feeling?

Colby and Steph said...

Wow congratulations. That is exciting. We do need more info though. :)

Megan & David said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! And to be like everyone else...when are you due?
(I thought that this was the news when I saw your post on facebook)

Daniel and Krystal said...

call me when your craving something healthy and we will have lunch... anything unhealthy will also be acceptable!

Brittney and Scott said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting for you guys. When are you due?

BrittanyB said...

Congratulations you guys! We were just talking about the Morgan clan and if they'd rival G&G Richards number of posterity ;)

Perry's said...

CONGRATS. I am like jumping up and down. That is so awesome. I want another one so bad. We will see when Blair finally says ok.

Chelsea said...

Congrats Heather and Mike! Wondering when you're due!

Unknown said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Nancy said...

Congratulations Heather! That's such exciting news!

Unknown said...

Yay! That is so exciting. Congrats. I am super baby hungry and Mona Jean is only 6 months old. I am crazy. No baby here for awhile though.