For Mike's Father's Day present I took the kids to Fotofly to get their pictures taken. I think they turned out pretty well. Some are silly and some are just cute. I must admit, I am a lucky girl to have such dang cute kids. OBVIOUSLY Mike has some strong and awesomely good looking genes seeing how I'm only biologically related to one of these cuties!
They adore eachother and I think it is apparent in a lot of these photos. Melia seriously ADORES Spencer and gets SO excited when he comes over and he makes such a fuss over ever little thing she does. It is so much fun!
Ah look at those beautiful blue eyes!
Such a handsome fellow. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!
Oh. My. Gosh! How cute are they?
Yeah, that's my little Miss Sass-a-Frass!
Just LOOK at that angel!
LOVE that smile!
I just love their interactions in these next few...
But these last two have got to be my favorites. They might only be half genetically related, but you can SURE see the sibling resemblance in their faces and especially their smiles in these pictures.
AH I LOVE THESE KIDS!





















2 comments:
Those pictures are so great! I'd frame one for myself - Melia's just that cute! That wouldn't be weird, right? Haha!
You have a beautiful family. Spencer has gotten so big. I can not believe it. Melia looks so much like Mike. I can see you also. Spencer is one handsome dude.
Post a Comment