When I was so busy doing biology I felt so bad that I wasn't spending enough time with Melia. I knew I had to get it done, but it was tough and Melia was super ornery because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. I promised her (whether or not she understood it) that once I finished biology we'd have at least a whole month of "Mommy/Melia time."
Well the time finally came and it's been a lot of fun. We've done lots of fun things. We went to Bear Lake, we went to Idaho for Mike's family reunion, we went to Lagoon, to Hogle Zoo, to the park, and swimming at Grandma P's house. We went to the Dinosaur Museum, to McDonalds, to Arctic Circle, to the Davis County Fair, and we played in Grandma M's backyard. We also went to the splash park multiple times, both the Highland one, and the Alpine one.
Here are some pictures from the splash parks. First, the Alpine Splash Park. We went there with our ward's playgroup.
Melia loved just watching the other kids play.

She also loved playing in the water.
She especially loved the puddles. She loves water so much!
She had a lot fun with these little umbrella things that shot water out the top.
This little cutie just adored Melia and was so cute with her. Melia saw her climbing this pole and wanted to be just like her.
Melia ran up to the pole and was so excited to try to climb it. :)
When it was time to eat some lunch this cute little girl took her towel and Melia's towel and laid them out on the grass to have a picnic with her. how cute is that?
Melia was completely pooped by the time we headed home. She had so much fun at the splash park.We got to take Spencer with us when we went to the Highland Splash Park. Melia loved having him there.
And we also brought our cute neighbor girl Celeste. Celeste adores Melia and calls to see if she can play all the time. It's so cute. Melia loves Celeste too.
Melia liked waiting for the water to spray out of the spout.
We were also able to go to the Splash Park twice with cousin Lydia. Melia gets so excited when Lydia comes. They don't play together all that much, but Melia likes seeing her anyway.
Celeste is so good with Melia.
Spencer spent half the time at the Splash Park just laying on the warm cement. He said it just felt so good he didn't want to get up. :) Melia kept going and laying by him but I never was able to get a picture of it. A few weeks later I took Melia there for another playgroup and she kept laying on the cement wanting to be like Spencer, even though he wasn't there that time.
Here are Melia and Lydia playing in the water together.Maybe it's a "Morgan" thing?! :)
Lydia loved just feeling the water spray on her hands.
Melia loved climbing up on all the rocks.
Silly goose.
















No comments:
Post a Comment