This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Guy

My little man just turned 2 months old!  I cannot believe how fast he is growing.  He gets cuter by the SECOND!  I love him to pieces!  

STATS AT BIRTH:
Weight - 9 lbs 2 oz
Height - 19 inches
Head - 38 cm

STATS AT 2 WEEKS:
Weight - 9 lbs 8 oz
Height - 21.5 inches
Head - 38 cm

STATS AT 2 MONTHS:
Weight - 12 lbs 3 oz
Height -  24 inches
Head - 40 cm

Watch how he's grown over the last 2 months...

Such a cutie sleeping in his bassinet wearing his "big boy clothes" and "big boy shoes."  I LOOOOVE those shoes.
With his before-birth BFF, Bentley.  His fate was decided for him, just like with Melia and Jayda!  :)  Bentley is my BFF Aubrey's little boy who is almost exactly one month older than Evera.  They were originally both due on August 19, but Bentley came early, and Evera came late.
 2 sets of BFF's.  Jayda is Aubrey's little girl who is 4 months older than Melia.  It's so much fun to have both sets of kids so close in age.
Melia just adores tha little guy.
 Swaddled up snug in the swing.

 He's a handsome little fellow.
 Silly hungry face.
 Spencer is TRULY the best big brother a guy could have.
 He loves his little brother and is such a great helper.  He takes care of Evera without me even asking.  Whenever he's at our house and Evera is crying, Spencer is the first to respond and go get him. 
 I love my boys.
 I wanted a picture of Evera in the swing.
And when the flash went off, this is what I got.  LOL!
 He loves the binky (but only Nuk ones) and he also loves the cute jungle blanket Grandma Place made for him.

 Seriously, how cute is this?
Giving a milky spit-up smile for Daddy.
More of the milky spit-up smiles.
Just admiring Dad.
Such a handsome, happy little guy!  He really smiles A TON!
Trying out the Bumbo for the first time.
Bundled up in his pumpkin hat from Dawnita at Spencer's football game.  (Spencer's Grandma Anna, his mom's mom, is holding Evera.)
Love that little guy in his pumpkin hat.
Just chillin' out on the boppy.
This is his favorite place to sleep.
Looks pretty comfy.
 More snuggles with Daddy.
He can seriously make the MOST heartbreakingly sad faces.
But Melia tries to comfort him. :)
SO SAD!
But it's those frowns that really get me.  This picture doesn't even do it justice.
 Here he is being held by his cousin Becca, who loves the babies!
Oh he's growing up too fast!
You've gotta admit, he's pretty handsome!  Here he is all dressed up for church.
And here's my BIG TWO MONTH OLD!

5 comments:

Kristyn said...

Those are the cutest pictures! And that hair!

cpiper said...

Super cute!!

Rebecah Ogden said...

he really is so adorable! i love that poudy face.

Rebecah Ogden said...

he really is so adorable! i love that poudy face.

Perry's said...

He is getting so big. They grow up so fast huh?