It has taken quite a while for me to get these pictures downloaded and uploaded to make this post. These pictures were taken back on September 16 by Mary Clark of DMC Studios. She was fabulous and truly a miracle worker as far as babies go. WOW. I asked people on Facebook who they recommended and then compared images on their websites along with pricing and options. Mary was surprisingly affordable for her caliber of photography, plus she offered the whole copyright for an additional price, which was very important to me. For a very small addition, she did photos with the whole family during the newborn shoot!
So, without any further adieu, here are the photos from Baby Evera's newborn shoot. (Please keep in mind I am only 10 days postpartum and therefore still very pregnant-looking!) 10-day-old Evera was quite a superstar for his first photo shoot! :)
GOSH WE HAVE CUTE KIDS! :)
Look at those cute chubby little legs! L.O.V.E.
Could they get any more handsome?!
(Again, remember, 10 days postpartum...)
And speaking of handsome!!! No wonder our kids are so cute! (I love the face Evera is making too!)
(Sigh) How I love that boy!
Dozing...
And out...
Love that little bum...
Yes...he REALLY is asleep...
(Told you Mary was a miracle worker!)
Can you believe he's only 10 days old here?!
Big stretch!
OH.MY.GOSH! :)
And that's my sweet boy!

6 comments:
You have such a cute family. She did a great job. Oh yeah you look amazing for just having him only 10 days before. I would have been a mess, but you look great. :)
Those are some amazingly cute pictures.
He is so cute. I miss ya Heather
I love the pictures especially the one where it looks like Evera is holding his head up with his hands. Your family is adorable.
Darling pictures!
i LOVE the one in the little green basket. so adorable
Post a Comment