Back in October Megan and I took the kids to Gardner Village to show Melia the witches. I love the way Gardner Village is decorated at Halloween time and I USED to love the shops, ESPECIALLY the awesome Christmas Shop but much to my chagrin, that shop is gone and has been replaced with a lame "holiday store"--so not even worth stopping in. :( At any rate, we still had fun seeing the witches and eating lunch at the yummy cafe. Melia dressed up as a Pumpkin Fairy! When I took her picture in front of the first witch on the bicycle, we gathered quite a crowd of onlookers. At first I thought people were waiting for us to finish so they could take pictures, but then I realized they were actually all just gathered around to see how cute Melia was! :)

I had Melia sit next to this nice Witch who had her arm out. After I lifted Melia up onto the bench she looked over at the witch (realizing the witch had her arm around her) and was TERRIFIED! Here she is trying to get away.
I finally convinced her it was a nice witch and that Evera was even willing to sit by her (and that she was just pretend) and she agreed to set for another second. Evera was wearing his cute ghost shirt (but you cannot see it too well). I think he looks so cute with his little hands under his chin while he snores away. :) Pretty sure I have the cutest kids in the world.
Happy Halloween in January! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment