We were lucky enough to have Mike's sister Heather and her family were staying with Mike's parents for about 6 weeks a couple of months ago. It was super fun to have them so close. Mike's brother Justin and his family came for a visit during that time too. We love being together with the family.
We took a fun trip to Temple Square. First we went to the Church History Museum and spent some fun time in the children's Book of Mormon exhibit. It was so fun.
Here is Melia wearing one of the (very large) dress up skirts.
Here is most of the family dancing. :) I love this picture. I love how Mom and Heather and Justin are getting so into it. Lol.
Love this! What a fun grandma and aunt, right?!
Here's Melia trying to learn the dance. :)
Love that face. :)
Here's Grandma making Evera smile. :)
Here is Melia (center) with her two cousins (Abby left, and Evelyn right). Abby is Mike's cousin Skyler's daughter and Evy is Mike's sister Heather's daughter.
Here they are looking at the temple. (By the way, Melia LOVES to sing "I Love to See the Temple.")
Melia looking up at the Angel Moroni at the museum.
Here's Melia walking with Grandma at Temple Square.
And of course, her favorite part, the water.
Honestly, I think the favorite part of all the kids was the water! :)
Ev slept through most of it...how perfect is that little face with those long beautiful eyelashes.
At Temple Square we enjoyed going to the visitor's center. I love this picture with Melia and Abby's little shadows looking up at the magnificence of the Holy Temple.
The girls LOVED playing in the window sill.
Lydia and Melia were being so silly! How cute are those dimples?!
And gosh, this face couldn't get any cuter either!
I love how much fun Melia and Lydia have with eachother!
Here are Melia and Evy climbing like little monkeys!
Here are all the girls sitting in the window in front of the temple!
Evy, Abby, and Melia.
Kyle had fun being silly wearing his brother's jacket! :) He's so cute. I cannot wait until he and Evera are a little older and can really play together.
The kids loved looking at the model of the temple that shows all the rooms.
I don't know any of the kids in this picture, but I just loved seeing all the children gathered at Christ's feet and had to take a picture. I am sure Jesus would love this image.
Melia loved running around and playing with her cousins, but sometimes she just gets too crazy! She falls...A LOT. And she has some really sharp little vampire teeth. Almost every time she falls those sharp teeth just slice right through her lip!
This cracked me up. Melia loved climbing on the little picket fence on the display at the visitor's center much to my chagrin. When it was time to go, Melia was crying because she couldn't find her shoes. Everyone started searching all over. Finally we found them...can you?
She must've just wedged her little feet in there trying to climb and the shoes stayed wedged. :)
The kids always have such a blast in Mike's parents' yard. Here's Melia on the swing. She has ALWAYS loved swinging.
Apparently Evera did not get that love of swinging...SERIOUSLY, HE HATES SWINGING!
But as long as the swing is sitting still, he's happy. :)
Spencer loved being silly with his cousins. Here he is dancing on the playhouse with Mason.
And on the roof with Mason.
Here's CRAZY Mason jumping off the roof, and Spencer warning him that it is not a good idea. Spencer is such a cautious kid. He HATES it when I say that about him, but it's true. And judging from Melia's monkeyness and Evera's opposition to swinging, I am thinking the girls in my little family are the ones with the guts and the boys are the ones with the caution.
More of Mason's craziness. Seriously, Melia reminds me so much of Mason. He is a monkey just like her!
And here's my silly girls "taking a bath" in the sink. :)
After playing hard outside, Mike's sister Heather gave Melia and Evelyn real baths.
They loved being silly together all wrapped up in their pink towels.
Ah I love this face...
Here are Spencer with Mason and Luke playing on the I-pad.
Here's my cute (new) niece Jill (Jett's wife) holding Ev who fell SOUND asleep in her arms.
So sweet.
And we had to get one with the namesake too. :) My two Jetters. :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment