Evera had his first haircut on April 4. I am finally getting around to posting pictures! And now it's time for his second haircut!! One thing is forsure, my kids have GREAT HAIR! Melia has yet to have her hair cut, but it's perfect. Most kids have their hair grow in in some funny pattern with bald spots and straggly hairs, not to mention a mullet. But not Melia. Her hair has grown in perfect. It looks layered and it curls and flips like I spend hours styling it. She also has that front swoop across the front that is so pretty. Seriously, I find myself jealous of my two year old daughter's hair!! Then there's Evera whose hair just keeps growing. It's so thick and fun. I love it! It started out dark dark brown and is now completely blonde. But the best part about it was that it didn't change gradually. There was a distinct line on his hair where it changed from dark brown to blonde! I've never seen anything like it before!
I cannot believe how much he's grown since all these pictures were taken.
Of course I had to try out a mohawk before I cut off all those long locks.
I think he liked the mohawk.
Check out the colors in his hair! It almost looked striped!
Sometimes it just looked greasy because the ends were so dark in comparison. I swear he had had a bath this day...it's not greasy, it's just the coloring!
Even with his crazy long hair, he was still so handsome!
Check out that hair blowin' in the breeze!
He and his daddy were both in desperate need of a hair cut!
This picture was when I decided I'd waited long enough and I had to just do it! Evera is so cute but his hair was detracting. When I took this picture and looked back at it I went right into the bathroom and got out the clippers! (This is Evera and his friend Colton--Melia's best friend, Brinley's little brother).
Here he is ready for the cut!
I had to take a few last pictures of the crazy colors!
And the bad mud flap over the bald spot.
And then it begins. I cut off the first section and he seemed happy enough.
But after a while he decided he didn't like the loud clippers on his little head.
Ah but look how handsome!
This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
he is so cute. I love the hair cut. He is getting so big
Post a Comment