This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Man's 1st Birthday

I know I am posting this two months late, but nonetheless, Ev's 1st birthday was a lot of fun!  Lots of friends and family came and we had a great time.

We got the cakes from Harmon's.  They were SOOOO YUMMY (chocolate with Bavarian creme filling) and they do the free smash cake for the 1st birthday!
   

 We had lots of fun super hero decor and I printed and edited some labels for the drinks. 
 Melia was excited to have so many family members and friends over.
 One of Ev's favorite presents was the little cell phone he got from Genevieve.  I tried to take it away to open more presents and he FREAKED OUT!  :)
 Here Ev is with Grandpa Place and the birthday bear.  I am not so sure what he thought of the birthday bear.
 Da kek!
 Here he is having his first taste!
 He refused to eat any more without utensils!  So we got him a spoon and he dug in!
 Yummy!
 Oh yeah, that was GOOOOOD!

 Then the sugar coma set in and he fell asleep right on "Uncle" Jett's shoulder.  (I love this picture.)
The next morning he had his energy back and was excited to PLAY PLAY PLAY with all his new toys!
 His favorite by far is his Lightning McQueen car.  HE LOVES IT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!
 It's been a crazy year, but I don't know what I'd do without you!


No comments: