Over spring break, a lot of people plan fun filled exotic vacations. My sister and her two daughters, while on a low budged, planned a fun-filled trip to (drumroll)... MY HOUSE! :) As they live a mere 30 miles from our house, it was in a sense, a little more of a "staycation" than an actual "vacation" but we had fun.
The first night we went to the Clark Planetarium to see a special art exhibit in which a piece of Hannah's artwork was on display.
Evera had fun playing on the moon with Becca.
And he had fun on Mars too.
Melia, on the other hand, had a rapidly rising temperature and was sick as a dog. So instead of having fun exploring, she just wanted to be held. I hate it when my little ones are sick, but I must say, I do love all the snuggles.
Evera just continued to entertain himself on the moon. :)
I was glad I had Becca there to help take care of the little maniac while I snuggled Melia. Becca is the best with kids!
Evera loved exploring every bit of the planetarium.
Another day we went to Scheels. Becca and Hannah and Kim had been there before, but Mike and the kids and I had not, so it was a fun adventure. Here are all the kiddos with the big bear. They're a pretty cute bunch!
Here's Ev by the aquarium.
Aren't those aquarium colors amazing?
All the kiddos by the aquarium.
The girlies playing in the kid zone.
We also got to take a ride on the ferris wheel.
Becca and Hanna took Melia with them.
And Spencer rode with Kim.
Which gave Mike and me a chance to ride together.
Here we are waving at the kiddos down on the ground. :)
Then on to the shooting range. The kids had a blast.
And while the big kids were shooting I had a good chance to snuggly my little guy.
Mike was dang good! :) And looks dang good doing it too. ;)
Spence, being the good big brother he is, took the chance to teach Evera how to shoot a gun! ;)
Could it GET any cuter than this?!And Mike taught Melia! :)
I lucked out of getting the perfect shot of Becca's "shooting face" which is almost as good as...
Hannah's "shooting face!" ;)
I had to get a picture of my handsome sons. :)One super fun thing about Scheels is all the fun photo ops they have set up. I love this picture. Melia's face cracks me up!
This one is a classic. The girls are great acting scared--especially Melia--she's trying to be like the big girls. And then Spencer is the big protector fighting off the cougar! :)
4 wheelin'
Funny 4 wheelin'
EWW!! Boys stink! ;) hehe!
SKUNKS!!
I love this one with Ev plugging his nose too! :)
Evera loved this big fish!
We even splurged and got a soda and cinnamon roasted almonds and cashews! (Becca dressed Hannah this day and knew immediately she wanted her to wear her pink poofy tutu.)THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!











































No comments:
Post a Comment