This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Monday, April 7, 2014

August Fun 2013

In the essence of trying to get caught up, these are just a bunch of pictures from August that I could really categorize that well so they're just all together!  Enjoy.

How cute is this kid?  For some reason this smile reminds me of me as a child.  It looks like he's jutting his jaw out in front of his upper teeth--which is how I always smiled as a child.
 They love the teeter totter at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  It's crazy dangerous--its metal and spins--but the kids love it.
 Love this girl!
 We decided to do a family night at Trafalga (Seven Peaks Fun Center) with the Adamses.  We took these crazy boys in our car while the girls rode with the Adamses.


 Evera liked peeking through the bars at the bumper boats.
 And crazy (skinny) Colton slipped right through the bars into the work area where they had a disassembled ride!  Silly boy!
 Melia LOOOOVED the "Frog Hopper" ride which is a sort of free fall type thing that bounces too.  She used to hate stuff like that but she has grown to like it.  I love her face here.
 This picture cracks me up because all these girls are looking at me and Ev just looks terrified.
 Evera SCREAMED bloody murder the WHOLE TIME.  Seriously, his face turned bright red and I thought he was going to pass out he was SO freaked out.  It was super funny and super sad.  I felt pretty bad.  He was sooooo upset.  We gathered a giant crowd of onlookers while we were on the ride because he was screaming soooo loud (and it's indoors, so everyone could hear it).  Some people seemed to think it was funny, and others seemed to think I was the worst parent in the world for putting him through it.  (I seem to get that type of reaction quite often...)
 We went into the playland area and Melia was having a great time while all Evera wanted to do was suck on the chain-link fence...
 What the crap?
 Little weirdo!
 My KIDS LOOOOVE getting wet and playing in water.  These next few pictures were taken at the splash pad fountain at City Creek Center.

 Whenever we go places like this, after Melia gets wet, she always likes to lay down on the warm ground.  She's a little weirdo too!
 Here are some more examples of my awesome parenting--Evera climbing in the fountain (the one they're not supposed to climb in).
 And Melia doing it too!


 And like any good parent, I took pictures of my kids being crazy rather than getting them down.
 Yes...that IS my 1 year old child climbing on the fountain that shoots fire...
 In my defense, I was telling them to get down the entire time, I promise.  But I was also taking pictures.  And I DID end up grabbing them and getting them down, I promise.

Melia loved these other fountains.  She just skipped along the sides and got all wet.
 Here's my cute girl at Seven Peaks Salt Lake.
 I love this picture of Melia and her friend Adrienne holding hands.
 Cute little friends.
 Again, Evera watching through the bars.
 And some more fun on Grandma's teeter totter--but this time with friends.  That's cute Jayda in the back.
 Little crazies!

 How cute are these girls?!  Jayda, Melia, Bridget and Brooklyn.  Jayda is my best friend Aubrey's little girl, and Bridget and Brooklyn are my best (guy) friend Benjamin's girls.
 Cute little friends.  Seriously...ADORABLE!!
 And darling sisters too.

 And some pictures of adorable little dancers.  Melia and Brinley were playing and decided to dress up in Melia's leotards--and apparently her socks too...and dance around the house.  :)
 I love Melia's headband too.  Lol.
 Gotta love that tongue sticking out.
 They've got quite the skills...must be some contemporary modern style.  :)
 Ooh and with props too!  :)
We had Ryan and Tony over for dinner and Evera was pretty cute snuggling up to Ryan.  He LOVES him.  And Melia is enamored with Tony--but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that.
 I think this picture is so cute of Ryan--isn't he handsome?
That's all folks!

No comments: