Back in November, my little princess turned 4 years old. I cannot believe she's been with us for four years now! I still remember the first time I laid eyes on her. The nurse put her into my arms and (surprised at her beauty) I said, "She's so pretty!" :) She's still my pretty little princess.
Melia loves Sofia the First (from the Disney Channel), so for her birthday I made her a purple cake with a crown for her. She loved it.
She was so excited when she first saw it!
Evera got her this cute baby doll in a stroller (which I got for only $3 at the DI, doll and all, and it looks brand new)!
She was excited and Evera loved giving it to her.
She was definitely spoiled for her birthday.
She got a neat-o sticker book from Grandma & Grandpa M.
And LOOOVED the Kilp-Klop Stable she got from Grandma & Grandpa P.
And from Mom and Dad she got a Sofia the First costume with doll. Look at that face!
Grandpa M. (of course) had to do his (infamous) "match trick." Melia's face in this picture explains it all. :)
And Grandpa's face in this picture is CLASSIC!
Look at Melia covering her mouth in anticipation!
And she is pretty amazed! :)
Blowing out the candles.
And pretty smug after doing so successfully. :)
I love this little 4 year old princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment