My newest nephew, Zach, who is married to Rachael, scored us some free tickets to Salt Lake Comic Con back in April. It was really fun to take the kids and see all the characters, etc.
I'll be honest though, I didn't get it. I mean it was fun to see the costumes, but I just don't get the insane draw to spend tons of money on superhero and sci-fi paraphernalia. I guess I just don't get the draw.
All 5 of us wore superhero shirts. Melia had to wear Ev's pajama shirt because she doesn't actually have any of her own super hero shirts. :)
Melia was the most excited to see Elsa. She asked her if she was the "REAL ELSA" and when the girl responded "Yes" Melia's eyes LIT UP and she hugged her. :) Melia also got to wear this cute little Elsa dress (which was for sale) and she loved it.Evera had fun too and was a little ladies man with all the princesses. Pretty sure he was charming the heck out of Snow White. He also enjoyed seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks and Turbo.
Snow White was my favorite character. She was spot on with her mannerisms and voice and was so sweet with the kids.
Of course I had to get my picture taken with my favorite, Batman!
Evera was a bit hesitant to get too close to Batman, but was excited nonetheless.
Evera was especially excited to see Olaf! :)
Thanks Zach for getting us the tickets!![]() |
| Tardis and Iron Man |








No comments:
Post a Comment