This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dress-Ups with Cousins

I am so grateful that my kids have cousins that they adore so much.  They would always pick cousins over any other friends because they have so much fun with their cousins.  One of the cousins' very favorite things to do together is play dress-ups.  The older girls find costumes for all the girls and make up plays and shows and stories and the kids all have so much fun together.


 We have dinner together every other Sunday and the kids love to play.  This particular Sunday we had dinner at Stephanie and Loren's house and the kids did a dress-up fashion show for us.   :)
Mermaid Melia

Spy Maid Hannah

Gypsy Aubrey

Leprechaun Kali

Werewolf Melia

Pirate Aubrey

Pirate Hannah

Who-Knows-What Aubrey

(My personal favorite) Cowgirl Melia with Horse Becca



No comments: