This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Preschool 2014

Melia has loved preschool this year and it's been so fun to watch her learn and grow.  It's so much fun to pick her up and see what different character I may end up with.  Quite often it was not "Melia" I was picking up.  This particular day, it was Abraham Lincoln!

 Another day I got George Washington, and his "I cannot tell a lie, Cherry Pie."  :)
 This particular day she was just so excited to show me the kite she had made.
Mrs. King really does an amazing job with these kids.

I had the fun opportunity to accompany them on their walking field trip to a large farm in the neighborhood.  
 Evera had so much fun being one of the "big kids."

 Claire was so sweet and held Ev's hand almost the whole time!


 Aren't these kiddos cute?  Back row: Evera, Claire, Mollie, Maycie   Front row: Solomon, Solomon's brother, Melia, Kennedy, and Tyson
 Melia was throwing a fit while this picture was taken so she didn't get to be in it.
 She was so upset about it, when she came back over, Evera went and gave her loves to comfort her.
They're a pretty cute group huh?  BOTTOM: Mrs King, Solomon's older brother, Mollie, Maycie, Tyson, Evera, Melia, Claire, Kennedy, and Solomon
Evera was so funny about how stinky the chickens were.

 There were lots of fun animals to see.  The Turkey was amazing, and the peacock even spread his wings for us at one point.  I loved the nest with the little robin's egg inside.
 In May they had their preschool graduation.  It was so fun to watch them show off what they'd learned!
 Melia's favorite song of the year was "Flag of America."







 They put on a cute play and Melia got to be the cow.
 She was a pretty adorable cow!  :)



 She really adores Mrs. King and I couldn't have wished for a better teacher!

 Melia was excited to eat cake with her friends, Claire and Maycie.
Melia wanted a picture SO BAD with Claire, but for some reason Claire was having a melt down.
 It made Melia a bit sad that Claire wasn't so excited about the picture as she was.  Her tantrum had nothing to do with the picture, but it still hurt Melia's feelings--she's so sensitive.
  How cute are these two kids?  I adore that little Tyson boy!
 It was a great year!

No comments: