This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Wishin' and Hopin'"

By Ani DiFranco

So if you're thinking how great true love is
All you gotta do is hold him, and kiss him,
And squeeze him, and love him.
Yeah, just do it!
And after you do, you will be his.

A few days ago I took bridal photos for my friend Megan. It was my first bridal shoot and it was a lot of fun however she was running late and because we didn't arrive at the location until almost sundown, the lighting was horrible. I've done a ton of work on them on my computer to lighten them up and make them look better and it helped a ton. I still think they turned out pretty well. I hope to do a lot more bridal photography some day!

No comments: