As I am sure many of you know, this past Monday was the season finale of the Bachelor. I was very excited for it. I have actually enjoyed this whole season quite a bit because I really liked Jason and was bummed when DeAnna didn't choose him on the Bachelorette. I think the reason I liked him so much was because his whole situation reminded me a lot of Mike (the whole divorced with a little boy thing).
I stole these pictures off a friend of a friend's blog. The girl whose blog it was went to jr. high and highschool with Jason and these pictures really are him! AHH! They had me laughing so hard when I saw them. :) LOL! The first one in the white shirt is 8th grade, the 2nd one in the black shirt is freshman year, and the 3rd one is his senior year. It looks like losing the glasses helped a little. Lol!
Anyway, I've been rooting for Melissa almost the whole season also. She reminded me the most of myself. You know, the whole gorgeous NFL cheerleader thing...oh wait...no, that wasn't why... :) I think just the fact that she is young and wants to be a teacher and I dunno, I just really liked her. I know a lot of people disagreed (including Mike) but I felt like of everyone she would be the best in the situation of step-mother and wife with Jason. Now I am sure a lot of people question it, but no one could completely understand unless you've been a step mother to a young little boy yourself. I think it was mostly her youthfulness and almost naïvety...but I don't know. (I know she is older than some of the girls, including Molly, but she seemed the most "youthful" yet still mature.) And anyone who saw the finale and saw her with Ty cannot argue that she was a complete natural with him, as opposed to Molly who was freaked out and didn't have a clue how to act and react with him. Anyway, now that the season is over, all I can say is that I was completely disgusted with Jason and have lost all respect I ever had for him. Because of this whole debacle, I decided to steal the below post from my friend Jessica's blog because it pretty much sums it all up! Thank you Jessica! (Also, I have added my own little comments after it.)Dear Bachelor Jason,
Typically I do not rise to the occasion of wasting time blogging about reality shows, but something happened tonight that really has me a bit irked. Just a bit.
First of all, I didn't think you were the smartest cookie when you neglected to give a rose to Jillian, but I let that one slide knowing that she'd be an excellent candidate for the next Bachelorette and find someone who actually deserved her.
Then, I didn't think you were really smart in proposing to Melissa, but I wasn't a die-hard Molly fan either, so I didn't really care too much about that.
Here's the thing though. If I'm honest, somehow you never struck me as a very classy man, but waiting until the (6 weeks post proposal) "After the Final Rose" taping to break up with the chick you originally proposed to was just plain ballsy - dare I say flat out scummy (I'd use the words I'd really like to write, but I'd like to keep this blog G-rated.)
I'll just say when I heard Melissa, under her breath, refer to you as an "illegitimate child", I raised my hands and proclaimed a hefty "YOU GO, GIRL!!"
You are sort of an illegitimate child. Quite a bit, actually.
Mostly because I just wasted my precious time blogging about how ridiculous you are.
Signed,
Totally Bugged By You And Your Lack Of Personality, Sensitivity, Class or Anything That Resembles A Freaking Heart.
And, dear Bachelor Jason, the fact that only about 10 minutes after breaking up with your former fiance on live television you passionately kissed another girl, again on live television, only makes you MORE illegitimate. (And in response to all your defensive, "I'm just living my life" comments, if you were just a regular guy, not on TV, and you hooked up with another girl 10 minutes after offically breaking it off with your fiance, you'd still be completely illegitimate.) It also poses the question that perhaps your ex wife was not the crazy one?
Sincerely,
Disgusted by You and Your Sheer Lack of Integrity
(Speaking of the ex wife, for anyone reading this today, supposedly they're having an interview with her on Access Hollywood tonight asking if Jason has ever been able to make up his mind. Anyway, that is on at 11 or 11:30 PM.)
7 comments:
AMEN!!!
I so so so agree with you. I was so mad. I also liked Melissa. It will be interesting to watch access hollywood. How are you. ?We need to get together. It would be good to talk to a friend
I cant wait to watch access hollywood. When Melissa called him a you know what it was my FAVORITE part!!
I couldn't have said it any better! And those pictures are hilarious!
I missed a great season, it appears. But I can't believe he did that! Boo!
EW. I like him even less (if that's possible) after seeing those pictures.
It's funny that Melissa is on Dancing With The Stars though! So awesome!
I love oyur Bachelor comment right before you temple pictures. Kind of funny.
Post a Comment