by Stephenie MeyerI finally, finally did it! I finished Breaking Dawn! Yes, I know, it took me FOREVER, but I am finally done! Ahh, and it's a relief! The books were great, and I really loved them. However, I began losing interest when I decided to re-read Twilight and New Moon before Eclipse came out. Ever since then it's been hard to finish. I did LOVE Breaking Dawn though and to those of you who haven't read the series (which I know, are few and far between) I would definitely recommend it.
Just so you all know how SLOW of a reader I am, I actually bought Breaking Dawn the night it came out (yes, I went to Wal-Mart at MIDNIGHT to get it). I believe I started reading it that night, or maybe the next morning, and now, 6 or so months later, I am finally done! :) Wahoo! Tomorrow the movie comes out and I'm excited for that (although, not excited enough to go to the store at midnight to get it). I actually liked the movie maybe even better--but that's just cause I really liked Edward in the movie and wasn't a huge fan of him in the book. (What can I say? I'm a Jacob-lover.)
Anyway, just a little update for those of you who are OBSESSED! Steph's dad told Mike (for those of you who don't know, Mike and Stephenie are 1st cousins--her dad and my father-in-law are brothers) that she officially said that she'll "consider" finishing Midnight Sun once she has not heard a single thing about it for at least 2 years. Therefore, those of you in all the online groups, sending emails, etc. STOP IT! If you really want her to finish it, we'll all leave her alone for a while! Supposedly she's currently writing a book about a mermaid! Interesting...
2 comments:
Good gossip to know, and how cool to be related to such an amazing author!
I'm sorry to say (but not too sorry) that I hated that book. I like the series for what it is (an entertaining story) but that 4th book was just too... crazy weird for me. Anyway, a mermaid huh... should be interesting.
Post a Comment