Melia's closest cousin on my side is my sister Stephanie's youngest, Kalia. Kali is 15 months older than Melia. The above picture is one of the first times we showed Melia to Kali. Kali seemed to like the baby and wanted to hold her. It was pretty cute.My sister and her husband had to go out of town for business last week so they decided to leave Kali with me from Sunday to Thursday. I was a little stressed about having two tiny kids in the house but it actually was a ton of fun. Everyone said it would be my birth control for the next couple of years, but it actually made me sortof want to have kids that close together. I don't know how it'd really turn out if I did though because Kalia and Melia are both super easy for their age and if I did have another baby he or she may not be as easy so...I guess we'll see.
Well how could I have 2 little girls and not take lots of pictures? I decided to put them both in their denim dresses, pink shirts, white tights, brown shoes and put their white flowers in their hair. They looked so cute and Kali was so cute holding Melia. It was a lot of fun.
A lot of times Kali would just come sit next to me on the couch, put out her arms and say, "Baby!" She loved holding Melia.
She even liked to give her kisses. Melia looks a little unsure about having someone so little holding her, but Kali did a good job!
Kali and I really did have a lot of fun together. I really missed her when she left! Isn't she adorable?!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh, Heather, she is just DARLING. I am so wanting to see her, live and in person. And those are darling shots of Kali, too. They will have so much fun together as they get older. Make sure you write Melia a special valentine about all the things you love about her, and stick it in her babybook. We love you!
The pictures are cute. I just realized that you have not been starting each post with sony lyrics. What happened?
Post a Comment