Goodnight, my angel
Now it's time to dream
And dream how wonderful your life will be
Someday your child may cry
And if you sing this lullabye
Then in your heart
There will always be a part of me
Melia is the cutest little sleeper. I'm sure it's not any different than most kids but each time I go into her room to check on her, my heart just melts looking at my sweet little angel baby. And let me say, I do check on her quite often. I've gotten a lot better over the last few weeks and have cut it down to only once or twice a night--but still, I worry about her constantly.
This next one is my favorite, she actually fell asleep just right in that little pose.
The other day I was on the phone and laid her down on the bed so I could talk. She was crying because she wanted to be held. A couple minutes later I looked at her and she was sound asleep.
If I don't come to get her quick enough in the morning when she's crying she squirms so much she turns her self all the way around. So sometimes I find her sideways like this.
(The yellow thing she's on is supposed to just be for her head--it's satin and is supposed to prevent the bald spot. Melia already had the bald spot when my mom made it for me and it hasn't really helped. I don't know if it's not working because we implemented it too late or because it's not smooth enough. It seemed like a great idea, but hasn't shown any positive results.)
Although Melia cries to get my attention in the mornings, as soon as she sees my face or hears my voice she is all smiles. I love it. Mornings are my favorite.

She might be a Morgan, but she has no need for a "happy wake-up chart" because she always wakes up happy! :)
This little dolly has been sitting in the corner of Melia's crib since before she was born. I was pretty sure she didn't even know it was there.
The other morning when I went in to get her, Melia was holding her dolly, giving her kisses.
She was so excited to have her. I couldn't even believe she even knew she was there and had scooted herself up so far in the crib just to get her. Melia still cannot roll over from her back to her front, but she sure knows how to scoot around on her back to get what she wants!
She's always hated tummy time and as soon as she figured out how to roll from her stomach to her back, on her back she's stayed. She has no desire to even learn how to get onto her tummy because she hates it!
Here are two perfect little dolls!
The other thing I love about the morning is getting to see her crazy morning hair! :) It's so hilarious after she's had her hair in piggy tails!
That's all folks!
She's always hated tummy time and as soon as she figured out how to roll from her stomach to her back, on her back she's stayed. She has no desire to even learn how to get onto her tummy because she hates it!
Here are two perfect little dolls!
The other thing I love about the morning is getting to see her crazy morning hair! :) It's so hilarious after she's had her hair in piggy tails!
















8 comments:
She is TOOO cute!! I love all her smiles!! I also LOVE that blanket you gave me to swaddle Jayne in. That is how she sleeps as well! Except Jayne has to have her arms OUT! Okay, so I know we heard about the silk piece under the babies head at my shower. I just haven't done it yet...Jayne doesn't have a bald spot yet...do you think I should give it a try?
she is so stinking cute. I can't believe it. I hope one day I can see her.
Love the morning hair! We have those same I love daddy loves me PJs (except ours are blue)
I love the crazy hair pic. She is too cute!
These were way fun pictures. Thanks.
She is so cute. I love that satin blanket idea. Sammy has that bald spot so I guess it really wouldn't help all that much. Maybe on my next one.
I love how she looks like you AND Mike!
that is the cutest picture of her and the baby doll! it was fun to see her today, she's such a cutie
Post a Comment