This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lia and Lydia

My sister-in-law Sarah and I decided to do a little photo shoot of our girls.  Well...the girls were not so cooperative.  But they're still cute.  :)  Melia was quite mesmerized with Lydia--must be those eyelashes. 
We got some pretty cute pictures.  I think this might be the best we got.  They're both sortof smiling.  :)
Little cuties.
I love this smile on Lia's face. 
She was being so cute and then decided to pinch Lydia...(that looks like one tight grasp!)
They were both being little hams.
I think Lydia looks so pretty with that headband.
Lydia watched as Melia got bored and crawled away.
Then Lyd followed suit.  I don't know what she was doing with her tongue but she just kept playing with it.
Then they were pretty captivated by the intricacy of the red bench!  But they still wouldn't hold still and smile.
We decided to put some toys into the mix to see if they'd cooperate a little better, but it didn't seem to help.
I finally decided to take a picture of the pretty flower cause it WAS holding still.  :)
Then we tried the white bench.
Still not cooperating, but they're cute in their pink outfits.
Somebody got their attention!  But unfortunately it wasn't me!  :)
I love Lydia's little cheeks!
Such sweet girls!

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

I love those little nieces! I hope Lucy will be part of the line-up soon and that they'll be best buddies! Lia, Lyd and Lu! Love it.

Colby and Steph said...

Those are such cute pictures. That is such a fun idea to take pictures like that when they are so young. So fun!!

Perry's said...

The more I see pictures of Melia she looks like your husband. So cute

Shantaye said...

Melia is adorable! I can't wait to see her tomorrow...and you too :)