I cannot believe it's been a year since the day my life changed forever. The day my beautiful angel came into this world. That little girl is my life. Oh how I love her. I cannot believe she is ONE YEAR OLD!
It was 8:35 PM...this very minute a year ago...I remember the pain (although it gets more vague with time), the pressure, throwing a spoon at the doctor, kicking the nurse and sending her to the ER (well...I don't really REMEMBER THAT, but I know it happened), and then I remember HER. Her hair, her bloody little body, the cord around her neck, then she was whisked away and I still hadn't seen her. I remember her little cry and seeing her across the room. She was so white--they were scared because she wasn't getting any air and was too pale. Finally she was okay and they brought her to me and I just remember saying, "She's pretty!" I was surprised--I'd never really thought newborns were pretty, but she was! She had all that clear goo gel in her eyes that the nurses put there, but she was looking at me with her eyes wide open. As the nurse handed her to me I remember her calling her "bright eyes." She's still my little bright eyed angel.
(click bottom image to enlarge and read)
Happy Birthday Little Goose!
(Birthday pictures to follow shortly!)





1 comment:
So cute!! I love your delivery story. So FUNNY.
Post a Comment