This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Little Goose

This is the life of my little goose at almost 1 year old.

Her mood can change quite quickly from one minute to the next...
"This is so fun!!"
 "My life is so horrible!"  (This picture is the epitome of Melia's tantrums!)
 Love those piggy tails!  They're getting so long!  And that smile...priceless.
My little rascal in the dishwasher.  This is almost a daily routine here.  She used to like to stand up to the dishwasher while I tried to do the dishes.  Now she just climbs right in!
 She has to climb into everything!  Lydia thought this was pretty funny.
Her favorite person:  SPENCER.  This boy adores his little sister and no one can brighten her up like he can.  The second she sees him she just starts laughing and squealing.  It's the cutest thing ever.  He sure takes good care of her and is so sweet with her.
I just love that happy face.  She really is such a happy little girl!
 She LOVES to get into the kitchen cabinets and her favorite to play with are my colanders. 
Silly little gooose.

 Here she is with her friend Tyson.  She loves him and always gets so excited when she sees him.  She always squeals (which kindof sounds like a bark...) in excitement...
 And this is always his reaction.
 Poor kid.  Melia squeals like that quite often whenever she's excited--especially around other kids her age.  Tyson and Melia's cousin Lydia ALWAYS cry.  All the other kids seem to handle it okay though.  Lol.  My poor girl just needs to learn to talk and she won't have to bark anymore.  :)
 My sister Kristy is pregnant with her 3rd little girl and has her room all set up.  (She's due on the 25th.)  Melia had to try out her new cousin's little crib to break it in for her.  She loved it and was being such a ham!





 She loves attention!
 She also ate her first pizza...it's her new favorite food. 
 She is such a ham for the camera, even when eating.  Check out all the different smiles.



The other day I went in to get her up from her nap and she'd pulled out her pig tails.  She looked like a mad scientist.  I could not stop laughing at her whole expression!  BUT, after taking a few pics, I made her go back to bad cause she hadn't really napped much.
 She did not like that idea and when I went in to get her up again, this is what I found.  Poor kid.
 I just love this picture of Melia and her cousin Kalia.  Kali is awfully sweet to Melia (I mean she has her moments, but for being 2, I think she's pretty darn sweet.  I cannot believe Melia is going to grow that much in the next year.  AHH!
 Melia loves to help daddy do anything.  He was trying to screw the lid to her toy box back on and she grabbed ahold of the screw driver and wanted to do it herself. 
Gotta love that little girl!

1 comment:

Sally Williams said...

I love the picture of her scaring Tyson. So classic!!