2 things:
1st: I love blog stalking, it is one of my favorite pastimes. :) And I have nothing against people reading my blog. But in return, I want to be able to read your blog. If you have a PRIVATE BLOG and read my blog, PLEASE add me to your allowed readers. Use my GMAIL address. It's the WUXI one. If you don't have it, Facebook me, or leave me a comment here and I'll give it to you.
2nd: I was attempting to upload Melia's birthday pictures, and I got this...
"Whoops! You're out of space. Purchase more storage.
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between Gmail, Picasa Web Albums, and Google Docs, and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"
Okay, if you have ANY advice or have gotten this warning, tell me what you did! I know I put a lot of pictures up, but I also know people who have more than me so WHAT'RE YOU DOING? Are you really paying money to do it? Cause as much as my husband likes the blog (or claims to) I don't think he's going to be okay with paying for it. :)
PLEASE HELP ME!!

3 comments:
That same thing happened to my sister in law. Go to http://bartandkrista.blogspot.com/2010/11/problem-o.html she had a lot of people comment and tell her what to do. I think if you had another author or something it will let you continue adding more pictures. I don't know go to her blog and check out the comments. I hope this helps. :)
Do you have an invite to my blog? If not, let me know your email (on FB) and I'll invite you.
I switched to Flickr. In ways WAY more convenient and in other ways, not so much! But it's worth looking into.
I pay for extra Google storage, and it's freakin AWESOME. I pay $5 a year, and get a bajillion times more GB or whatever. Since I had too many hard drive crashes where my pictures all got eaten, I started backing up all of my photos from my computer onto Picasa, and Picasa automatically backs them up onto their Google servers. The storage space you're using also includes the storage you have on your attached gmail account too, don't forget that!
Post a Comment