This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Don't worry, this is the last of my 4 "Christmas" posts, although I do have one last post to do for December--it'll be coming shortly.


 When we got up and came out to the family room on Christmas morning Melia was super excited to see her new car seat from Santa.  She loved climbing into it and sitting down.

 Then she saw her other presents and her stocking and quickly got up and toddled over to them.
 She was very excited about her new Elmo chair.
 And quickly sat down.
 But when Elmo started laughing and vibrating she got a little frightened...
 But she came around.  She really loves it now and sits in it all the time to drink her bottle and just hang out.  It's pretty cute.
 Chief enjoyed opening his presents too.
 We saved most of the presents for Christmas night when we had Spencer with us.  Spencer was the most excited about opening his giant present from Mike and I.
 He unwrapped the giant box and inside he found...
 Another big HEAVY box.
 And in that...ANOTHER big box...
 Along with some rocks...
 Another box, and more rocks...
 And then a post card...
Spencer said, "Why would you give me a postcard of somewhere I've never been?"  He was less than thrilled.  :)
There was also another box and more postcards--of Disney World, Epcot Center and the Disney characters.
Last one more box and another post card with this website...
http://www.universalorlando.com/Home/harrypotter.aspx
You should check out the site, it's pretty cool!  Needless to say, his present was a gift for the 3 of us to Florida this Spring.  :)
Now that's a lot of boxes!
 Melia especially liked Dad's new boots that I gave him for Christmas.  :)
 But I think her favorite part of Christmas was the boxes!  :)
 Here she is at my parents' house playing with her cousin Kali.
 I love this outfit! 
 The boys enjoyed showing off their new Bakugan and Beyblades!
 Cute Becca and Melia.
 Melia really liked Hanna's new fedora.
 Sweet baby Ashley slept through almost all the commotion!
 Grandpa enjoyed the festivities and tied the ribbon from my gift to him around his head.  :)
 All the grandkids enjoyed seeing Grandpa's "Polar Express" train that steams and runs under the aluminum Christmas tree in the living room.  Unfortunately by the time I found my camera, only these 3 grand daughters will still watching, but it's still pretty cute.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Brittney and Scott said...

That Elmo chair is adorable. I'm jealous. Disney World will by awesome.