Each year our stake has a "Neighborhood Family Fun Fair." It's always so much fun and we look forward to it every year.
Here's Melia playing with Daddy just before we left to go to the fair. She loves him so much!

Melia LOVES to drink water and was so excited when I handed her a big cup of water. She felt like such a big girl. I figured seeing how we were outside and it was sweltering hot, it wouldn't matter if she spilled.
I put her hat on backwards so she could eat and drink more easily. This picture cracks me up because the hat is pushing her eyebrows down so far. She is so dang cute.
More fun drinking water. :)
Spencer loved climbing the rock wall.
I was super impressed he made it to the top! I was so proud of him. He's never made it to the top before when I've been watching.
Melia was very intent in watching him climb. She loves her brother!
Melia and Mike were twinners with their backwards hats. Melia's face totally cracks me up.
Melia has a bellybutton obsession and now that it's summer and she doesn't wear onesies very often she loves to play with her bellybutton.
Mike climbed the rock wall too. Look at that sexy back!
He did really well and looked super hot doing it! :)
Ow! Ow!
Melia's favorite part of the fair, though, was the bounce house. Spencer was sweet enough to help her in there for a while. She had so much fun.
(Sorry about the net in all the pictures.) She really was having so much fun in there!I love this picture!
Love those kiddos!
Spencer eventually got sick of it, but Melia wanted to stay in there forever!
She sure loves jumping although she really hasn't quite gotten it down yet. It's pretty cute. She tells me all the time that she wants to jump off things (like little steps, etc.) and then she just sortof falls off. It's cute.
Melia also enjoyed the train ride. Mike and I took her once, and then Spencer took her alone. She really loves trains. She would get a little nervous at times, but she did pretty well. Spencer is such a good big brother, he took good care of her.
Melia also enjoyed seeing Cinderella and loved the balloon animal butterfly she made for her. Although I really couldn't seen any resemblance to a butterfly...Melia loved it. :)















1 comment:
we missed the fair this year! we missed a climbing wall and cinderella!?! bummer! looks like it was a fun one
Post a Comment