At the beginning of June I was able to attend my niece and nephews' graduation from Woods Cross High School. Here I am with the 3 grads!
Here's my nephew James an his girlfriend Robin. They're a super cute couple.
Here's my beautiful niece Rachael and her (then) boyfriend Tyler.

Here I am with my handsome and tall nephew, Ryan.
I love this picture because I think James looks so handsome here with his friends.
I shouldn't have included these next two pictures but I couldn't resist. They crack me up. James and all his friends were posing for pictures and smiling so cute and then James's mom said something to him and he totally snapped at her and the look on his face in these pictures is CLASSIC James responding to his mom. Really not funny, but so funny at the same time. Oh what a joy high school seniors can be! Hopefully I don't get in trouble for posting these...Here are James and Rachael with their grandpas on both sides.
I love this picture of tiny Rachael and her tiny grandma Lavonne. For those of you who don't know, James and Rachael's dad died just before they turned 5 years old. This is their dad's mom. I love to see their dad in Lavonne's eyes and I love to see the family resemblance between Rachael and Lavonne.
They make a good looking group of high school grads! Now onto the real world and REALITY! Good luck you three!



No comments:
Post a Comment