by Harry Nilsson
She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up
She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up.
She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up
She put de lime in de coconut, she call de doctor, woke 'im up
She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up.
She put de lime in de coconut, she drank 'em bot' up
She put de lime in de coconut, she call de doctor, woke 'im up
Yesterday Melia and I went out to lunch at Cafe Rio with my friend Taren. I've known Taren for 5 years. She was one of the teachers I was over in China back in 2006. We had a lot of fun. Taren is moving to New York next week and we're going to miss her lots! Taren took lots of pictures of Melia.

She liked wearing Taren's cute sunglasses. Isn't she so darn cute?
The best part was when we gave her a lime. She kept wanting to eat it more but her face would tell otherwise. :)
This one would HAVE to be the best though! Classic "sour face." She was cracking me up. And then she kept wanting to eat more!
Gosh I love that girl!





1 comment:
this are so perfect! haha i love it!
Post a Comment