This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Evera Jett Morgan

Introducing
Evera Jett Morgan
Born Tuesday, September 6, 2011 @ 9:50 AM
9 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches
Natural childbirth--no induction, and no medication

Details to follow!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so sweet!! Congrats!

BrittanyB said...

Wow, check out all that hair! Congratulations!

David and Taryn said...

He is so dang cute! He looks a lot like Melia but with dark hair!

Nikki Taylor said...

Heather he is the cutest!!! Congratulations and way to go all natural! He is making me very baby hungry- ;) you sure know how to make adorable babies!

Angie said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little guy!

The Tengelsens said...

Wahoo! I can't wait to hear the story. And all that hair...I love it!

LudvigsonFamily said...

Heather, he is beautiful! You go girl on doing it natural. I wanted to hear all about it.

Jake and Shannon Box said...

Congrats!!! He's darling! I'm glad it all went well! Natural is the way to go...

Unknown said...

I love the hair! What a big baby, and you did it naturally. Congrats girl! You're awesome!

Rebecah Ogden said...

he's adorable! love all that hair! congrats

Bree Flake said...

oh my gosh that is a seriously good looking baby!! congrats!!

Erin Weed said...

I can't wait to read your story Heather! Congrats

Jessica Adams said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!! Heath! He is so adorable I seriously giggled when I saw this picture. I can't even stand how cute his hair is!
You and Mike sure do make some dang cute babies!

Perry's said...

Love the hair. We need to talk on the phone. It has been way too long

Steph said...

are you kidding me? I thought for sure you would have more pictures posted by now!!!! We are anxiously waiting.

Brittney and Scott said...

He's so so cute! ! ! I love his hair.

Natasha said...

Congratulations Heather! Way to go on the natural childbirth too! I hope everything is going well for you. He's a cute little guy.