Melia loves her cousins! Here she is with her cousin Kali. They are both playing as fairies! Kali is just 15 months older than Melia and it's super fun to watch them grow up together.
Here she is with her little cousin Ashley. Ashley is almost EXACTLY one year younger than Melia. Aren't they cute in their twinner dresses?
I love Ash's smile here.
Here they are playing together. It's so fun now that Ash is getting old enough to really interact with Melia. Melia loves "Baby Ashley."
A few weeks ago we went on a nature walk up the Lagoon Trail with Kristy, Hailey, Aubrey and Ashley. We walked up to a fun pond with ducks and geese. Melia liked watching them...
Until the geese started chasing her!
Here's beautiful Aubrey.
Melia was trying to climb up the hill and fell right on her face and slid all the way back down.
Here's Hailey trying to help her. Poor little Melia--she does not look happy.
I just think this is such a sweet picture.
Walking back down the trail.
Cuties.
She always wants to be a big girl. She wouldn't let me help her push the stroller.
5 cute cousins!





1 comment:
I just realized I was snapping pictures of Melia falling down the hill and not helping her . . . humm I think that is the sign of a committed photographer! :P I can't wait until Ashley is older and they can play!!!
Post a Comment