We went to the pumpkin patch with some of our best friends, Aubrey, Bryce, Jayda and Bentley! This is our second year going to this pumpkin patch with Bryce and Aubrey's family and we're loving this tradition. I hope we continue it as long as possible!
Mike was a trooper and wore the Baby Bjorn the whole time carrying Evera--even though his boss says they're sooo dorky. :) I'm glad I am married to a guy confident enough about his manhood that he's okay being a good Daddy!
Riding in a wheel barrow.
Just chillaxin' in the wheel barrow!
Lotsa little pumpkins--and the cutest one in the middle!
Searching for the perfect pumpkin!
FOUND IT!
So strong!
Sittin' on the pumpkins!
Such cute friends.
One of my favorite facial expressions. For some reason she just melts my heart with this look. I think she looks soo angelic! Oh to look at the world through a child's eyes...
Big tractor driver!
OH.MY.GOSH! Could this BE any cuter?
They love eachother! SO FUN!
The girls LOVED watching this crazy goat standing up to eat the hay. Apparently the hay down lower wasn't good enough! :)
Here she is watching the goat. (And check out that hot momma in the background!)
Runnin' through the corn!
And falling down over and over!
Then getting back up and runnin' some more!
Melia loved looking at the corn.
Two cute little ladybugs!
Big smiles! They were giggling so hard picking up hay and throwing it to the goats!
Holdin' hands with my baby girl!
I love that girl!
On the hay ride!
Me and my girl!
More ridin' in the wheel barrow.
Rascally little ladybug tromping through the garden! I don't know why, but Melia just took off trudging through the garden. Little rascal! But I found it pretty funny to see the little ladybug in the garden.
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Thanks Aubrey and Bryce for your friendship. WE LOVE YOU!
*****
At the beginning of October, we went to Wheeler Farm for our ward's playgroup.
Here are Melia's 2 besties from the ward--Brinley and Matthew. The three of them started "tot school" together a few weeks ago. We moms trade off teaching by the week. We do 2 days a week for 2 hours a day. Melia's LOVING it and doing SO well. I'm hoping it'll help her adjust to going back to nursery without any more complete meltdowns.
Cute little piggie!
Here are Melia and Matthew checkin' out the cute baby cow.
My little cowgirl!
Cowboy Matthew!
Melia enjoyed playing in the little treehouse.
While the kids were playing in the treehouse, Melia escaped and wandered off. My friend followed her and couldn't get her to come back. Finally she came and got me to go get Melia because she refused to come back. I went into the large grassy park area by the lake and found Melia sitting in the middle of the grass just contently watching the ducks. She LOVES ducks!
And on our way back I just had to get a picture of her in front of this cute little pioneer home.















2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. What cute girls.
How cute is Melia in that hat?!?!
Post a Comment