This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jett & Jill went up the hill...

Jett & Jill
Went up the hill
To get married
In the Bountiful temple

Jett fell in love
And Jill fell too
And the wedding 
Came following after

(Yes, I know I am incredibly cheesy!)  My cute nephew Jett, who is like a brother to me and who Evera Jett is also named after, got married shortly after Christmas.  He married a great girl, Jill, and I'm so happy to have her in the family!  Finally I get a "sister" who is not crazy! (Just kidding, Angela isn't crazy...)    :)

Look how happy those two kids are, just coming out of the temple...
 I love this picture because she is soooo happy and he is soooo happy just watching her happiness in adoration!
 Ahh young love!  :)  They make a super cute couple!
 And here is Jett with all his groom's men.  I have 5 cute nephews in this picture--Jett, of course; Skyler on the far left; James on the far right, Ryan to the left of James, and Brayden in the center holding Jett up!  I love those handsome boys!
Congrats to Jettie and Jill!  Hang in there.  The first couple years are quite a roller coaster, but marriage is eternal, and well worth it.  I love you two!

1 comment:

Jill and Jett said...

Very cute Heather!! :) So far marriage has been GREAT! I think it will only get better!