One of my favorite family traditions is going to Bear Lake every summer. For my entire life we have gone there multiple times each year. When we go we stay at my parents' condo at Ideal Beach. It's such a fun family getaway and a good portion of my fondest memories growing up revolve around being up there at Bear Lake. I love that I have the opportunity to share those memories and make even more with my own husband and children at Bear Lake.
In my life the condo has been remodeled twice. The most recent remodel upgraded the condo to be fit for a king. It is absolutely beautiful and such a wonderful place to spend our summer vacations. It's so fun to go up there with my sisters and their kids too. I know my kids absolutely love all the cousin time they can get!
Here are Melia, Kali, and Hailey in front of the little playhouse castle that my mom and sisters, Kim and Stephanie painted. Aren't they talented? I love these sweet princesses in pink!
I wanted to go to the pool with Melia and my mom said she was fine to babysit Evera while I went. I came back to find Evera playing with straight pins and scissors (not to mention the other sharp objects laying around him as he played in her sewing machine case)...nice one Mom! :)
Handsome lil' guy.
Aunt Kristy decided to jump in on this pic...
Ev and Ash are so cute together. He's quickly catching up on her and will soon pass her in weight and size even though she's 10 months older than him!
Me and my man!
Hailey bug cracks me up, she's got some gangsta swag! :)
Hey, Kristy, if you're gonna take these pictures of yourself with my camera, they're gonna get posted on my blog! (You're just lucky I'm not on Facebook anymore!!) Love ya sis! :)
Evera had fun going down the slides with Hailey.
Melia loved these tiny kites my mom brought up for all the kids.
Melia and Kali loved chasing the seagulls on the beach.
Melia and I chased them together too.
Playin' in the sand.
Cute lil' beach bum!
Toes in the cold cold water.
She loves sportin' the hot pink, bejeweled sunglasses!
She is so strong and independent. She is a great swimmer with her water wings on and just goes at it all by herself. She kindof freaks me out sometimes. She can even lift herself out on the side of the pool without any steps. She's amazing.
She didn't want to take any pictures, she just wanted me to do motor boat with her. :)
I remember swinging on these exact same swings as a little girl. What a great view to swing with.
Melia loves playing with the big kids and is so sociable. She went over and played with all these big kids who we don't know.
Rockin' the aviator glasses.
Even though none of my kids are in this picture, I had to post it anyway. Aren't these girls beautiful?! Aubrey, Ashley, and Kali.
Ash and Melia played so cute together.
Even with all the cousins around, Melia's favorite playmate is still her little brother.
That crazy girl just loves to maul her brother and especially loves to lay on top of him.
I love them both! And they love eachother!
I'm pretty sure I have the cutest kids in the world! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment